Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Wash Away those Years!

"Well if you just close your eyes
And just imagine everything's alright
But do not hide your tears

'Cause they were sent to wash away those years
Well if you just close your eyes
And just imagine everything's alright" Wash Away those Years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItaOrt7aT4Y&feature=fvsr

"Everything you imagine is real." L. Andrews

How you feel right now creates your tomorrow, All good feelings come from love all negative feelings come from a lack of love. Every good feeling unites you with the force of love, because love is the source of all good feelings.

Amplify your good feelings by thinking about all the things you love. Count the things you love nonstop one after the other. Keep listing everything you love until you feel amazing.

Life is not happening to us, life is responding to us. All the things we love wants us and is waiting to embrace us. Happiness wants us. Love wants us.

You have to give good feelings first, you have to be happy first, and give happiness, to receive happy things.

What I think about, what I focus on gets bigger and bigger in my life (in my perception of life). The things I no longer give my energy to "falls away" and soon I forget that there was any negativity at all.

The negative thoughts are an alarm, a red alert, to let me know that I am not aligned in love. Through life experiences, through suffering we have learned that there is an opposite, positive thought to the negative thoughts that creep into our mind. (On a deeper note its the same process with physical manifestations, which are also mind related and should be treated just like a negative thought without literally flipping the individual, who could possibly charge you with battery. J/K "laughter is good".)

Flipping the negative to positive...is instant...and creative.

Inspired by multiple resources.

Last edited by Sasa : 10-27-2011 at 03:09 PM.