Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #2798
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by sshifter) Nice....Truly!!!
Ha! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShBiBub-_UE

"Everything we are and used to be is buried and gone, now it's my turn to speak...." Overcome

Like my new name...?
it depends on the way you look at it, that time has not yet come yet for a little while still. My king said HIS TIME is not ready but our time be always ready, because we are his. Speak as you will with much patients peace be with you,s Lord Let peace be with Us, and be protected by still waters, and escape the flood of the ungodly You can see the glass as have empty or have full, I always see as half empty, there is always room that we must improove. and it is my brother the flood of the ungodly, which trys to take that away There is an old Gospel Song, that proclaims Sin does not live here anymore, when we believe In JESUS and the words he spoke that anstonished many we are part of that thirst that he knew, we would know well. Others would not, b/c they could,nt see or here many would see and hear, and not perceive he would not turn away from those, who call HIM KING. Give unto ceasers that which is ceasers give unto Gods that which is Gods, body mind heart and soul Have a blessed day. and all of you take care.