View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #2794
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Young Grow Old?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJLJtVlk1U

"Over his shoulder was freedom, but "consciousness" has tied his hands." Creed lyrics.."Young Grow Old"

Universal Mind knows no imperfection—no decay—no death. It does not produce sickness and death. It is your conscious mind that has decreed these evils. Banish the thought—and you can banish the effect. Life was never meant to be measured by years.

I remember reading a story of a traveler who had journeyed to a land of "perpetual" sun. Since there was no sunrise and no sunset, no moons or changing sea-sons, there was no means of measuring...

(one single thought, one single path produces specific physical results reflecting/displaying the thought process.)

p. 529

...time. Therefore to the inhabitants of that land, time did not exist. And having no time, they never thought to measure ages and consequently never grew old. Like organisms with a "single" cell, they did not die except by violence (negative energy).

If the eye is single the body fills with light. (perfect thought)

"Whosoever liveth and believeth in me (understandeth me)," said Jesus, "shall never die."

......more to come

Last edited by Sasa : 10-21-2011 at 07:43 PM.