Old 10-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #2793
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) April 18th

"A life of warfare is before us."

It would be woe to us indeed if Jehovah could fail us; but, as this can never be, the winds of disquietude are laid to sleep in the caverns of divine faithfulness. Happen what may, He will be at our side. Friends drop from us, their help is but an April shower; but God is faithful, Jesus is the same forever, and the Holy Spirit abideth in us.

Come, my heart, be calm and hopeful today. Clouds may gather, but the Lord can blow them away. Since God will not fail me, my faith shall not fail; and as He will not forsake me, neither will I forsake Him. Oh, for a restful faith!

"l will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee".

Joshua 1:5

Heaven

Excuse me for feeling the need with so much chaos to revisted, HE PROMISED US GREATER WORKS, and the almighty day of protection I desire to leave us this morning, with a prayer JESUS SAID those who not enter the kingdom as a little child in no wise shall enter, the word of Jesus is the same today as it was yesterday always and forever, as it was spoken for many shall come AND IF IT WERE POSSIBILE WOULD DECIVE MY VERY ELECT, thats IF IT WERE POSSIBILE...Peace be with us IN JESUS NAME, MATT.5.12. BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRT FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, BLESSED ARE THEY THAT MOURN FOR THEY SHALL BE COMFORTED BLESSED ARE THE MEEK FOR THEY SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH DO HUNGER AND THIRST AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THEY SHALL BE FILLED BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL FOR THEY SHALL OBTAIN MERCY BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS FOR THEY SHALL BE CALL THE CHILDREN OF GOD. BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME, which is long over due but he bears with our struggle, heaven and earth shall pass away but his words shall never pass away, IT IS EASIER FOR THESE THINGS TO PASS, my friends, THAN ONE TITTLE OF THE LAW TO FAIL, thats ONE TITTLE OF THE LAW TO FAIL, for many make none effect, as it was spoken.