View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #32
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Adam and Eve's Sin

Morning Bub, thank you, for clearing up so of those, closing guidelines, for me, somedays my brother, you cant take a walk, repeant now for the kingdom of God is hand, AMEN, we dont want nobody left Behind, Like , did,nt have no biff, we it him, tell i reviced one of his seminars, and used a parable, YOU, Of The King, ELVIS, you could tell right oh he ain,t a fan, ICE, T, Aint either, but i can see a brothers point, where he has respects, but dont fall in to the stero type, Of ELVIS,s Fan Base, I Hate Stero Types, So I respect Old Ice, For Just That, you gotta know your stero based type tradtions, and how they work as one, NT, But its not so much for those that will be raptured, but for those WHO ARE HERE, Many Will Be Confused, AMEN, and setting here looking at us, AND, GODS, ARMY, will Rise, the word of God, to Lead Theme, i may come acrossed at times, like fire and brim stone, but its helping prepare, an aliance, of GODS, army, you know brother jason, how confusing, these times are, even more so, for us that minsters the word Of God In due Season, The Word Says, The ENTIRE, Flesh, And Body, Will, See The Glory, Of God, AMEN, COR, tells us, After All These Thinks Pass Knowlelge Wisdom And Prophecy, We Will See, The, Face Of The Truth, Rise PRAISE JESUS, One Way One Truth One Life, and that which is in part shall be done away and it shall pass away, and the words of GOD, Like Jesus, Shall Make The Darkness Day, That was, Nice, And, Smooth, Brother, at perfect salt and season, for today, great, post, Loved the closing, Paragragph, As it Is, Right, Now, Im Booked, but im going to take a few notes, and get in some further, guide lines, On This Topic, For Later On, Peace Be With You, Bub, IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH,