Thread: Christians?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 10:11 AM   #36
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Yeh I can understand what U R saying Strubes, totally. . I am the sort of Christian that emphasises the Fatherheart of God though, so I'm sorta comin from a different angle than you, but we are on the same side here.

I guess my main reason for posting that message was just to empathise with those that think the one saviour thing is absurd. Sorry if I confused anyone. I also need to explain that my replies may be left fielders in relation to what has been said, mainly cos I see something else in what is being said that needs to be addressed...and heres my left fielder for today :-)

My heart is that God is not impersonal, that he didnt just leave U a book and leave U alone, that he DOES hear what U say to Him, nice, or unkind, and that He deals with people PERSONALLY. U know Him, cos when He speaks, it aint just pretty words, it penetrates, and it's so real, and it's so just for you. It was the love of GOD that drew people to Jesus when He was on earth. Cos they had heard all the rules and regulations and finally they were hearing the truth. Jesus is THE Saviour, but most important for those that havent met Him yet, He is the love of God revealed!

ROCK HARD!!!