View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 07:44 PM   #58
Ana4Stapp
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Ana4Stapp Send a message via MSN to Ana4Stapp
Re: Teacher on leave after alleged anti-Bush words

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase)
Quote: The only time I debate in my classes is when the professor opens the floor to debate and the only time I will dispute a teacher is when they impose their beliefs on students. Before the last election, many of my professors would dedicate a portion of class time to bashing the United States and it government. I've actually had a teacher pretend to cry to convince students to vote for a proposition that she supported.

Wow ! You seem to have suffered a lot in class. lol...jk

Quote: It was pretty ironic today though. One of my history professors was telling us about an upcoming essay that we are to write. She basically told us that anything between 1895 and the fall of the Soviet Union was fair game. However, she said that students shouldn't try to dive into an issue like the Iraq War because it's an ongoing even that deals with the present and the future... not past historical events.

Thanks God I wasnt her student... lol jk...

But seriously whats the point you tried to make here?...yeah...Iraqs war isnt the past...its still the present... I cant see the point here...
Look at the stars
Look at the stars, falling down,
And I wonder where, did I go wrong.

"I know a girl (Gio )
She puts the color inside of my world"

Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too