View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 10:31 PM   #11
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) I'm as dissappointed about the breakup as much as anyone, but we need to remember, THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO. They're primary function on earth is not to give us their music. It's just one of the things they do. They have lives outside of the band. They have things they have to do. They have families. They have arguments and feelings. Just because they're in the limelight, doesn't mean that there is one primary function that they absolutely HAVE to do. Just my
Colin, you are so right. They are just people, and making music is their job (a great job at that). I was thinking the exact same thing today about them.

As far as the Pearl Jam comment - I never did pay much attention to it - I still don't. It (that comment) was definitely blown way out of proportion.

I don't listen that much to the radio - I usually have a CD in, but I must say every time I put the radio on the local rock station here - Creed has been on. It took a break-up of the band to get the radio station to start playing them frequently again. I haven't heard them mention AB yet.