View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 02:19 PM   #4
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) Jeez....which one is genuine, and which one isn't
I think they are both genuine. When Mark and Flip sat down with MTV, they didn't know what would and what would not get put down into black and white. Micheal said MTV was with them for over two hours - I'm sure ALOT was said. The point is, no "one" person is to blame.

I'm still waiting for some word from Scott's camp - I really thought he would come out with a statement by now. I guess he is just not ready yet.

Quote: Tremonti also told us that Creed made several attempts at recording their fourth album last year, but they didn't work out: "You know, just personal differences outweighed our progress in the band. And, you know, when we talked about doing the fourth record and got together three times, it just wasn't happening, and we realized it was gonna be way too much of an uphill battle to get this next record out."

Would any of us, as fans, really want a record that wasn't as heart felt as the others were? I know I wouldn't. I want to see Mark and Scott back together writing when it's right for them. I like to hold onto the belief that anything is possible for the future. Time and circumstances change people and their feelings. So, who knows what the distant future might hold.