View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 12:52 AM   #124
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: two year olds know theyre supposed to say sorry.
and anyone will say that if they have everyone they work for telling them they need to.

Amber...don't know if you have any kids...and you are right...a two year old will say they're sorry...but at that age...children have no conception of what right or wrong is. Their parents, or responsible adult must TEACH them the difference. Otherwise they will just be parroting what they are told to do.

On the other hand, this case can't be compaired to a child. We are dealing with adults here, one that is in fact a father. I would be very surprised if he didn't know when and how to apologize, because it sets an example for his son.

It's not about people TELLING you to apologize...but it is about having the CHOICE to do so, if one feels they have done something to apologize for.

BTW...he offered an apology, if memory serves...but then it just wasn't acceptable...so did it really matter anyway, because it really wasn't what everyone expected to hear.

This is just an observation and not saying that i know how stapp thinks or what he should or shouldn't do...but once again, it's his life...so why not just let him live it...this has nothing to do with his music. That is what he shares with the public.

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing

Last edited by Ann Allusion : 01-25-2005 at 01:49 AM.