Thread: So Sad =(
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 03:41 PM   #4
shunammite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creednut22) I've heard rumors, just not the word hiatus or we're done.
I knew that too, it just sounded too finalized and I am not prepared to hear that one of my favorite bands are done.

Don't be sad, CN....I feel with you, but I'm coming to terms with it...and I really REALLY believe their work is "classic"...it will not be appreciated by everyone, the "spiritual insinuation" puts many people off...for understandable reasons...but anyone who is in emotional turmoil...and that's most people, eventually...will find a lot of help in Creed's stuff...and joy too.

And I just think they will continue as artists, one way or another...it helped me a little realizing how much other artists I admired had separated and regrouped so many different ways...

But I admit there was something special about Creed and it does hurt to see them split...I just know if they could stay together they would...and better to separate than to...well....go the way of some other rock artists...they die under pressure sometimes.