Thread: The Answers
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 10:56 AM   #15
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-creedlvr+11-21-2003 12:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creedlvr @ 11-21-2003 12:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If Brian is going to be part of the new band ... that will really make me mad. It's bad enough that Mark and Flip are teaming up together against Scott, but if they bring in Brian ... that will be the ultimate slap in the face to Scott.

I know he's brought a lot of this on himself, but still. I would really just like to see if they can be the Creed gang minus Stapp and think that they will be as good as they were with him.

I feel bad for Scott. This was his dream ... his ambition ... and now they're all moving on without him. It's like they're ganging up on him. I don't like it. [/b][/quote]
I don't necessarily view it as ganging up on Stapp. For one, we haven't heard the circumstances of this alleged break-up (i.e. if it is, in fact, going to happen, who is abandoning whom). If it is happening as is alleged, we don't know if Stapp wanted out, if Flip and Tremo tried to ditch Stapp, or if it's mutual. Perhaps Flip and Tremo wanted to do some harder music, and Stapp, as seemingly evidenced by the music in Weathered, is heading in a slightly different direction. Perhaps now their musical tastes just don't mesh anymore. I think it'd be cool if Flip, Tremo, and Brian reunited, though. Then Brett could join to sing.