View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 11:31 AM   #36
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp to Write Book (New Interview)

Quote: (Originally Posted by DestroyTheDecoy) I'm not meaning to bring this up again, but there was a very ignorent comment made about christians dismissing dinsours.

The bible even mentions dinosours, so why would christians need to dismiss it?
Most believe dinosours were killed in the flood.

Sorry, just felt that needed to be said for those ignorent on the subject.
Thanks.

About the interview, it was very good to hear Scott mentioning his relationship with Christ, I have been waiting for years to hear that. It brings a smile to my face.
THE CREATOR Wiped Out Dinosaurs WITH Fire He Was Wise To Know Humans Could,nt Live Wit AMEN Its Really Not That Hard To Understand Really These Creatures Were Special To God As To The Wisdom That Was Stored Into The Dragons IM NOT A Dragon Worshiper Very Mystic Creatures Indeed And Their Lifes Marks The Foot Prints Of A Creator I Just Get A Blessing Sometimes Everytime I Hear One Roar In Movies You Can Feel The Creators Love MOST Christians Also Believes Animals Dont Have Souls Either Brother i dont believe that..... IF HE POURED HIS SPIRT UPON CREATION He Breathed Life Into Theme And Gave,em Not A Human Soul But Part Of Him Dwells In The Sea And The Fowls Of The Air And Evening Our House Pets We Love Like A Member In The Family Lets Do Take Everybodys Comments And Bring It Up Again Perhaps In There Is Something We Can Learn From Each Other