View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #47
nagpo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Christian Review of Overcome

Quote: (Originally Posted by eusebioCBR) I wanted to hear from NAGPO exactly what his problem is with Christianity. Instead I have to read pshycobable text from know it alls defending him. I am a Christian and I found his remark about the Christian community offensive and your arguments to defend him anoying.
I won't shut up because you say so.
I have a genetic disease that is potentially life threatening. I have to take pills for it everyday just so I dont die. When comedians or just everyday people make fun of this disease, yes I am offended. But I do not expect an apology nor an explanation.

I just accept what happened and move on. I find peace within myself.

In retrospect, I do not care if I offended you. I never meant to offend you or any christians for that matter in the first place. I did not single you out and make fun of you for being christian. I will not apologize for something YOU took away from my post. It was not a direct attack, it was never meant to be harmful.

I am also not going to feed you're trolling by telling you my own personal beliefs and how I view religion(s). This has turned into a ridiculous discussion that merits no more responses. However, if you are so bent out of shape about what you think I said, you can talk to me about it via PM. If you must. I most likely will not reply to you, but I will not reply to you in this thread either. I have no hatred toward any religion. That's it. I'm done. I suggest you find peace within yourself.

Last edited by nagpo : 10-09-2009 at 12:58 AM.