View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 03:54 PM   #75
Lechium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) To Lechium... judging by your posts, you seem like the typical trendy, liberal
I have been liberal all my life, mostly due to my upbringing. My mom had read outlawed books in Soviet times and my dad had left the communist party causing major tensions with some relatives. When we moved to US we came to NorCal, i.e. 20 minute drive from Berkley.
I am liberal because I belive that people should be able to say what they want, marry who they want, etc., not because it is 'cool'.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) ...who worships the ground Michael Moore walks on.
Not at all. Moore makes a lot of good point, but he overlooks a lot of facts that would contradict his statements. I find him interesting, but I point and laugh at people who worship him.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) You seem like the type of person who hates conservatives because it's the "cool thing to do."
Conventions do not bother me at all.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) One of those, "I hate the President because Maynard says he hates the President..." types.
I try not to let random rock star, who's edication and background I am not aware of, dictate my belifs.
I dont hate Bush, but he annoyes the fuck out of me for sure.

Bottomline: you dont know much about me at all, so before you tell me who I am how about asking me some questions first?