View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 07:27 PM   #42
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Typical responses from the board... cept Ana, who I figured would like it.

It is pretty much what I expected. A little more Creedish than I expected actually. Well this is going to do for him what OYE did for AB. Nothing. Except maybe scare away potential new fans who wanted something besides Creed.

Lol, I was just thinking "I wonder how long it'll take for uncertain to post something."

Anyway, I can't say I agree with you. I think this song is really radio-friendly. Because of who Stapp is(believe it or not, people have not forgotten about Creed; I hear'em on the radio at least once per day) and because pop radio stations need another Rock artist to shove down our throats(because, really, that new Nickelback song is already getting old and Creed was huge on pop radio at one time), I think this single is going to get a good amount of airplay. If that happens, he'll gain some new fans, he'll sell a good amount of albums, he'll be considered a successful solo artist. Is this the most original song ever? No. Does this song have a Creedish sound to it? A little bit, imo. But to say that it will do nothing for Stapp, I just don't agree with that.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!