Thread: God?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 02:01 AM   #29
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Luke4488) I was lucky enough to be brought up in a Christian home and I was always taught that Jesus died on the cross for me and that the only way to heaven was through him. I believed it and I can't really remember exactly when I was saved, because it was so long ago, but I know where I'm headed when my time here on earth is up. And I'm not saying I want to die right now, I have a lot of things I want to do after I'm done with school, like marriage, kids, stuff like that, but I'm looking forward to spending eternity in heaven.

Remember, no one is guaranteeing you that you will have a tomorrow...
Hi Luke!!!
Yeh I can understand that some would think that myself and Luke would need therapy, cos seriously, the reality of God can only really be revealed through His Spirit. Then there's no denying it. He's more real than U or I.

Anyone here can ask God to reveal Himself to them, dont matter who U are. Cos He said, Taste and see that The Lord is good, and also He said that its His desire that none perish, so ask, He will answer.

Sure, Scott Stapp asked when he was younger and nothing happened, but that didnt mean that God wasnt gonna answer his prayer. As we know, God has revealed Himself to Scott fully in 2004 and he has made a decision for Christ. So if U dont get an answer straight away, like Hayley when she went to church that time, doesnt mean He isnt at work and will reveal Himself in the right time.

Ask and U will recieve, knock and the door will be opened to you
Keep knockin!

ROCK HARD!!!