View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 03:32 PM   #36
kariyanine
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to kariyanine Send a message via MSN to kariyanine Send a message via Yahoo to kariyanine
I think WU has promoted AB as well as they did with Creed. I have to disagree with Lith though on WU only having promoted Creed well. I think they did a very good job with Evanescence, Seether, Drowning Pool and now Finger Eleven (I know they have been out for a while but they seem to be getting a good push now).

I also think that Scott will get a big push when his album is closer to release. Right now they don't really have a whole lot to promote other than one single in a niche genre. But it would be poor businees to not push a major player like Scott. I mean c'mon he's Scott Stapp folks former lead singer of one of the world's biggest rock bands. He has the ability to pull in quite alot of record sales. I know there are alot of people that are probably going to disagree with this but I think that Scott will sell the same amount if not more albums than Alter Bridge does.