Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 03:52 PM   #7071
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Rocketqueen) .......im still aiming on making that coffea that i was supposta make a lit while i go sweet heart i put the p in the pathic its kinda funny how many times you will look at the stuff you do haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sometimes then when i doing something not so pathic and get far away from the person i,am in the inside and what i love doing i soon realize Hey this may sure as hell not be meant for anybody but me me myself and i and thats when i start to embrace and i love myself and realize im the only person that can make myself happy even if that is pathic Hey Hey I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that movie I Love Her I Got This Cool Lit Journal with th corpse bride on it and it says something like i dont even have one tear left to shead to make myself happy Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wow..............thanks i guess!!...........damn!......its intereseting that iwas also laughing at myself at that time.........but yeh rocketqueen ...ur right.............after reading ur reply i do think that it wasnt pathentic at all........its just me that do things like that...and somehow its making me feel good about myself..........hehehee.............

Last edited by bilal : 04-22-2006 at 08:10 AM.