Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #2790
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quick Prayer,

going into matt>26 >verse 52,thats right, praise jesus, i have a hardtime, keeping up with my notes as well, one of my favorite scriptures, that will always return us, in full and indeed truth, PUT UO AGAIN THY SWORD THE WORD SAYS UNTO In Its Place, The First AUTHERTIY AND THE FINAL AUTHERTIY, we struggle in the in between which is evening and the dawn, and here is good reference to findeth shelter, Put Up Again Thy Sword Into His Place For All They That Take The Sword Shall Perish With The Sword, As It Is Written Many Make The Law None Effect And Many Take The Kingdom Of God By Force, THINK NOT Thats The Spirt That Dwells In Us AND OBEYED THE FATHER EVEN TILL DEATH, But He Went Ahead Of Us In That March, And Told Us Of H Greater Proctection When The Greateast Love Would Rise, Of The World And Its Haters, And Its Cruel Ingoarnt Ways, My Time As Yet Not Come, So They Cant Hate You, For If They Had Known Who The Son Was, There Would Have Been No Sacrafice, Faith Cometh By Hearing And Hearing Comes By Faith, The Word Say Think Not I Cant Call Unto My Father And He Shall Give Me More Than the 12 legions Of Angels BUT HOWN THE SHALL THE SCRPTURES BE FULFILLED That Thus It Must Be, Pray For The Only Real Peace, Others Will Fall Short Of That Glory, Render Unto Ceasers That Whice Be Ceasers AND GIVE UNTO GOD, That Which Is Gods, Praise Jesus, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, To All, And To Those Suffering Upon The Rock, in deed and in truth, from where we are today, and the divding of nations, the word says therefore what i have joined together, let no man put asunder, ........