Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #2789
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Monday Brunch

Another week at it THE LORD THY GOD, will render strengeth in due season, TO THE ORPHAN CHILD, A GREATER LOVE HAS RISEN, As The Psalms Read, LET NOT YOUR ZEAL CONSUME YOU, As The Eyes Stings of truth of those who see and hear what the spirt saith, the message is this monday morning, my friends, is to hold tight, to the precepts and the precious hiding place, which is the LAW, as to many in which know how to disearn the signs the skys and the weather, you feel the changing of the seasons, and can tell one from the other, they make take you to place in the days when the law was first or propheicies was first minsterd unto your heart, he said i will rise you the third day, the spirt dont know which way it comes or which it way it goes, Steadfast In The Word Of God, A Quick Prayer, This morning for all that i know who walketh and standeth, no longer a ALIEN but the members of the house hold of GOD, Praise Jesus, IF THE WORLD HATE YOU KNOW THAT IT HATED ME BEFORE IT HATED YOU, if ye were of this world the world would love his own BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT OF THIS WOULD You Still Be A Stranger Of Their Wicked Ways, But i have chose you out of this world therfore the world hates you Remembear the word that i said unto you THE SERVANT IS NOT GREATER THAN THE MASTER, john>16>18>20 When things become to much bear For But for while The PIT IS GONE, KEEPA ALOOKING UP, For JESUS SAID, Our Time Is Nigh, in everything and in all meassures, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, Lets Try to have, a good week,