Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #2787
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
breath a taking

THATS BREATH A TAKING i meant to say it the way i said it breath a taking what could would be hungery for do we know the almighty the wonderfull the precious sustainer of life , once he blows the first breathe of life in your face in something we can,t fully grasp till the apponited time it takes the pull of us all, thats of us all in the apointed day to feel that breath cometh down in our face that we,ve only felt a debree of in the past HE FUIFILLS, and knoweth that one supplication OH LORD IT BE MY DESIRE, PRAISE JESUS going into EXDOUS 23>18> thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrafice with leavend bread PRAISE NEITHER shall the fat of my sacrafice remain untill morning the first of the first fruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house OF THER LORD THY GOD Thou Shalt Not See PRAISE JESUS A Kid In His Mother ,Milk..... higher ground, PRAISE YA JESUIS, For A Thirsting For Us, No more tears no more pain PRAISE YA JESUS,blessed our those that hunger for they shall be filled said jesus nor would they cry hungery Ecc>10>12>15 The Words Of A Wise A Man,s Mouth are gracious, but the lips of a fool will swallow , himself the beginning of the words of ,his mouth is foolishness and the end of his talk is mischeievous madness. A fool also is full of words what a man cannot tell what shall be after him who can tell him Jesus Said I,am The Way The Truth And The Life No Man Can Reach The Father Except Through Me, THE LABOUR OF THE FOOLISH Shall Be Destroyed And Wears everyone of theme, Because He Knoweth Not How To go To That City , they speak of this city preach of this city tell others about the city but they know it not FOR THEIR DESIRE BE THE FOLLY OF RICHES AND DESIRE NOT THAT CITY THEY WILL STILL SEE IT AS OH Just see A Vain Thang, going into verse 12>9>13, just show love to and pray for all our loved ones, as some by pass they do attend to hurt the will of our father, because they dine with the heathren who rejects his wisdom FOR OUR DADDY PROMISED US Thy Greater Works And I See theme starting to tiny tiny tiny tiny emerge praise jesus as CLEAR As The Noon Day... and moreover , because the preacher was wise he still taught the peps, knowlege, yea ; lets talk about that yea u know the word of god is filled with a lot of yay and nays its up to how much we want his Passion And His Fuifillmeant In Our Life, ever heared one of ur teachers as teen or as child spoke some wise words to you that have stuck with you through all your changes and preseverance my things change dont they where is that loved one now perhaps alone or in wating or in conclusion and perhaps forgotten JESUS LOVES THEME, he gave good heed, and sought out to find acceptable words and that which was written and up right even words of truth....jesus did not restrain the truth from theme HE SAID NO CANDLE is to be put in a closet but its how much they are willing to sacrafice and put the master head of their life, for many of modern day christian life styles and now we can those 7 churches, live in a paperdoll world a great classic song and playing house with the Lord, we,ve talked about , the GREATEST COMMANDMENT, and how importan that is, and it be not hidden from all for god planted that seed in you and upon your heart before u enter your mothers womb, it all depends as to one what path they choose, all the way , or half, way PRAISE JESUS, when i get back in we will go through verse 11>14, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS IN STRENGETH IN ALL THINGS, praise God YOU ARE THAST YOU are ONE OF HIS, ...............
Attached Images
File Type: jpg th_jesus-gethsemane-21g.jpg (3.6 KB, 196 views)