Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #2786
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

praise jesus LOVE THE AMOUR THAT STRENETHENS US SUBSIDES US AND UPLIFTS US, paul spoke of a meassure we bust stay within and thats the meassures of GOD some may laugh at you some will question your life, and praise jesus most of us dont even care we can richly depart from the company of fools all though WE OUR NO BETTER THAN They AND PRAISE JESUS IS OUR COMFORTING In These Boundries And None Other The Word Say THOSE Who Laugh Now Shall Mourn Later, PRAISE JESUS, All Though Wrath And Judgemeant Surley EXCELLETH, and some cant escape, BUT THE FINAL AUTHERTIY IS LOVE, And The Final Authertiy Many Of Us Dont Expect Lover In Return BECAUSE WE GAVE THAT LOVE OVER TO HIGHER POWER, So We Can Maketh Peace With All Men And Let That RELATIONSHIP With The Master BE OUR SUN, Be Our Compass And Be Our Foot Steps Daily In A World That Subsides In The Folly Of Trusting Riches I WILL DELIGHT IN GOD AND HE WILL TURN OUR SORROWS TO JOY, We Give The Praise To THE MIGHTY SUSTAINER OF LIFE, Who Has The Permission In All Things, Tho Shalt Love The Lordy Thy God With All Thy Body Heart Soul And Mind This Was Again THE FIRST COMMANDMENT AND THE GREATEST Going into REV>22>14 BLESSED ARE THEY THAT DO HIS Cammandments That Thy May Have Right To the tree Of Life, Which Is The Word Of God, verse 15 without Dogs And Without Sorcerers, frogs and leapers Who By Crafts Decive Many By Showing False Powers And False Voices That Are Not There And Covering It In Pretty Package, ONLY THE TRUTH WILL CARRY Ya, And These Things Evaporate In Smote Black Mist In Which The Came, PRAISE JESUS, Without Whoremongers And Murderers and idolaters and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie TO HURT One Of His Little Ones, JESUS SAID SUFFER THE LITTLE ONES TO COME UNTO ME, Wants They Find Truth They Will See HIS STRUGGLE OF NO MORE TEARS NO MORE PAIN And Shall Wipe All Tears From Their Eyes, based up on the precepts Of the Itching Ears with the idolaters you step on their toes, They Will Build A Beast Mad Of GOLD WHOOOOOOOO i call just a big old bowl of sugar, The Word says blessed Are They That Do His COMMANDMENTS And Thats To Love God, If U Know That Love THAT SAVES YOU Common Since Tells You What Do Daily THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT HIM HIS THRONE SETS ABOVES THE HEAVENS AND BRINGS DOWN PERCULIAR TREASSURE AND BLESSINGS, all of that and common since to, PRAISE JESUS, the word says IF THEY NOT UNDERSTAND ONE PARABLE, They Will Not Understand Any Of The Parables Spoke Of by The Master, Which Leaves Many In Great Panic Of Today, Let Us Not Follow The Crowd BUT HOLD ON TO THE KEEPER OF OUR SOULS, When I Get Back, We Going Go Right In ECC>12>9>13 i had a person not to long ago to ask me, haunted by dreams and conclusion What Is The REV_LATION, And I Said Well ITS ROCK N ROLL, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH, Love One Another The Way He Loves Us, ............................ precious peace where there is no peace, GOD GAVE ROCK N ROLL TO US, PUT IN THE SOUL OF ALL, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN,