Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 11:19 AM   #2785
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

praise jesus wants you know him it easy to praise him without fear in jesus name, and fill all that which cometh IN JUSTICE AND THE LAW GIVER AND THE KEEP,er OF PROMISES, To Despite The Flood Of Ugly Men And Their Burning Synagouges Made Of Plastic FOR WHAT CAN MAN DO TO US, IF THY WORD IS THE ARMOUR AND THY PROTECTION , Praise Jesus, trying to get the rest of this teaching back on track and so forth, BLESSED be You PRAISE JESUS If You,ve Been A Keeping Up get u prize,s gutiat stamps and the end of the week and glow sticks ....i,ll do pics sorry skittles perhaps in the future i,d want one to it loves those little grab bags till the very day OUR DADDY protects are youth deep inside hidden way ,far from the adults and the men or women who have put away childish thingsthat he has trained us to be PRAISE JESUS Lord Knows I Praise THE FIRM UPPER HAND Of My Father PRAISE JESUS, but he keeps the child in us all safe, Praise JESUS From Leaches And Pestilince, Going into MARK>12>29>30 And One Of The Scibes Came And Having Heared Theme Reasoning together and perceving that he had answered theme well asked theme which is the first comandment OF ALL, And Jesus Answered him , NOW Your Going See PRAISE JESUS Most Of Us Know This One By Heart, BUT Im Bringing Up For The Conclusion And Bendiction Of This Teaching, And That Beautiful Simplisty JESUS told The Leaving Of HEROD The First Of All The Commandments Is HEARE O ISRAEL THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD And Thou SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY MIND AND WITH ALL THY STENGTH IS THE FIRST COMMANDMENT, Which Was Also Given BY MOSES BUT MOSES GAVE NOT BREAD AND HE did Not Come To Do Away With The LAW OF MOSES ONLY TO SEE IT FUIFILLED, praise jesus going to take some time, with this one, so those that wish to that are really just like busy right now can get caught UP MOTHERS MILK LEADS TO HIGHER GROUND Hear What The Spirt Saith, Praise JESUS, going to be getting into REV>22>14 PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH , LOVE ONE ANOTHER the Way He Loves Us, .................................................. ..