Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #2783
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise Jesus

praise jesus the precious river banks that flows FROM THE GREAT RIVER JORDAN, I,am That I,am PROCLAMIED VICTORY FROM THE PRECIOUS WORDS FIRST MINSTERED THAT PRECIOUS VEIL AND COVEANENT SWORE UNTO DAVID AND THE MISSING PIECES, WE OUR THE SEEDS OF ABRAHAM I,am That I,am DWELL IN US, And unto The Mornings That Came Before Us PRAISE JESUS YES THERE IS FOOD ON THE TABLE, they showed and sung the way before us, That Which Is In Part Of The Suffermeants , WE DIE WITH HIM, WE SHALL INDEED LIVE WITH HIM, many still proclaim they follow that truth , BUT JESUS SAID WHO DOES NOT PICK UP THERE CROSS AND FOLLOW ME AND SACRAFICE Like Those Who Walked Before Christian Yes But Are Not One Of My Disciples, PRAISE JESUS, going into JOHN, 18>26 And I Have Declared Unto Theme THY Name And Will Declare IT THAT THE LOVE WHERE WITH THOU HASTE LOVED ME MAY BE IN THEME AND I IN THEME , PRAISE JESUS, Worth Some Dysfunction Chances Are We Would Have Been Messed Up With Or Without Him, BUT NOT WITHOUT HIM NO LIGHT NO REASON NO CONCLUSION JUST A COLD BLACK PIT FROM ORION, That Was Upon On His Mother Head, When She Pulled His Ripped Flesh And Broken Body Toward Her Chest Where She Clotherd Him Blankent THERE WAS NO REASONS To Her No REJOICING Darking And Questions Stood Still With His Last Words To Her Upon Her Mind MOTHER HOLD YOUR SON, HE LIVES TODAY INSIDE US, As These signs And Wars Coming Acrossed PRAY THAT IT WILL BE A PROVERB, Not Discuss BUT PRAY THEY FALL ON THEIR NEEDS AND GIVE HEART BODY SOUL AND MIND IN JESUS NAME, thats what we stand in this Unspeakble gape For Ya,alls The Seeing And The Hearing IMPAIRED, PRAISE YA JESUS FOR ALL YOU THAT OUR LIFE AND SAVIOUR, AND HE THAT BEARS WITH US 7 TIMES IN THE THINGS, U KNEW WE WOULD NEED THE MOST AND THATS YOU MY KING, THE PRINCE OF PEACE THE ALMIGHTY WONDERFULL, LORD UR SHOES WE COULD NEVER FURFILL, BUT WE KNOW YOU DID FOR US PRAISE YA, For All Those Things YOU BECOMETH THE BRIDGE UNDER THAT TROUBLED WATER AND YOU LAY DOWN DAILY, Praying Common Since WILL BE HEARED, Im Going To Back Up Some, so everybody has a chance to come in and caught up PRAISE JESUS, Lets Go Into JOHN>5>3>37>and >39 jesus said and declared my people the jews will know who who i,am AND know what i said unto theme, and the father himself which hath sent me hath born witness of me ye have neither heared HIS voice at any time Nor seen HIS Shape And Ye have Not His Word Abiding In You, For Whom He Hath Sent HIM SCRIPTURES FOR IN THEME YE Think Ye Have ETERNAL LIFE AND THEY WHICH TESTIFY OF ME,