Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:33 AM   #2782
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Praise Jesus,

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) going to get back in the teachings thats john>5>37>39>prayer without cease elevation take a momeant of prayer peace be with us in jesus name and the beloved said the violent shall indeed take it by force, ISA>10>16>27 Therefore SHALL THE LORD THE LORD OF HOSTS SEND AMONG HIS FAT ONES Leanness AND UNDER HIS GLORY HE SHALL KINDLE A BURNING OF FIRE AND THE LIGHT OF ISRAEL SHALL BE FOR A FIRE AND HIS HOLY ONE FOR A FLAME AND IT SHALL BURN AND DEVOUR HIS THORNS AND HIS BRIERS IN ONE DAY I WAS HAPPY WHEN THEY CRIED, Lets Enter Into The House Of The Lord, To Praise And To Play AND HIS GLORY OF HIS FOREST AND OF HIS FRUITFIELD PRAISE JESUS HE KNOWETH THEIR NAMES AND EVERY SCAR AND WOUND AND DYFUNCTION PRAISE YOU JESUS AND THE REST OF THESE THE TREES OF HIS FORESE SHALL BE FEW THAT A CHILD MAY WRITE THEME, Again Stay Upon The Smote Theme But Shall Stay Upon The Lord THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL IN TRUTH, THE RENMANT SHALL RETURN OF Jacob And The MIGHTY GOD FOR THROUGH THY PEOPLE OF ISRAEL Be As The Sand Of The Sea, PRAISE YOU JESUS,
going on in to verse 24, Therfore Thus Saith The Lord HEAR AND SEE WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH Unto The Better Hope For Freedom Of PRAISE PRAISE YOU JESUS, good lord i hate to enter but thanfull because Of HE That We Are Able My Precious Father I dont Like To Have A Clock, PRAISE YOU JESUS, THEREFORE THE WORD TELLS US, Saith The Lord God Of Host Oh My People That Dwells In Zion BE NOT AFRAID HE SHALL SMITE THEE WITH A ROD AND SHALL LIFE UP THAT STAFF THE WAY MOSES LIFTED IT UP BEFORE EYGPT , For Yet A Little While things shall cease and mine anger in their destruction AS HIS ROD Was Upon The Sea So Shall He Lift It Up In The Manner Of EYGPT, AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THAT DAY HIS BURDEN SHALL BE TAKEN WAY, No More Tears No More Pain FROM OFF THY SHOULDER And His Yoke From Thy Neck And The Yoke Shall Be Destroyed BECAUSE OF THE ANOINTING, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAME IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH MY TITIANS, Those Who Be On Low U WILL BE LIFTED IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME , Love One Another Thats One Another In All As He Loves Us And Bears With Are Crys, Lets Shake Off The Dust And Have Groovey Week Kats
Attached Images
File Type: jpg at the river bank.jpg (3.9 KB, 213 views)