View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 07:40 PM   #103
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TheProphetess) I thought this was a thread for news about Creed, Alter Bridge etc. But I find that every one that post is only interested in themselves. There is a thread for that too. I see why Stapp isn't in a rush to produce anything for his ungrateful fans. All of this negativity would discourage the hell out of me. Life and death is in the power of the tongue and your tongues are killing this message board. I wouldn't doubt that this message board will be discontinued very soon.
Had you read the title of the thread, you'd see it was a thread for news about Scott. But once that news died down, people moved onto other things one way or another. It happens. How you can say he's got ungrateful fans is beyond me. And how you can equate life and death with killing a message board is even farther beyond me than his ungrateful fans. This message board has been around for years, as have many of its members. And I have no doubt that we'll be here long after you've moved on to another message board that is more to your liking. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.