View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 08:46 PM   #92
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by tremonti4life04) Well, havent been here for a while, glad to know people are defending me for shit that i didnt mean. You want me to start offending you ann? I can, and i would, but i dont want to waste my time. I dont want to give off the "Holier than thou" attitude that you do. I admited my mistake. You get on here, and act like you are queen shit of turd hill, grow the fuck up! Everything ive said in the past has never been meant to offend anyone and if you think for one minute that i would offend the handicapped by saying retard, then you are dead wrong!! You shouldnt call mentally handicapped people retarded, you should call them humans. I am in no way shape or form ignorant towards other peoples disabilities, ethnicities, religions, or anything. I am in fact, very fucking fumed by what you and your little stapp chronies get on here and say about me. And as for you telling me where i can and cant post, well, all i gotta say is post a thread on my left nut.

Dude...ya know what...i'm so sorry you feel that my comments are inflamitory, but, i can respect those feelings because i understand that we all have to find a way to work out whatever animosities we hold towards ourselves and others.

My hope is that things work out for ya and you get that problem you have taken care of...ya know the one that requires this thread to be posted on your left nut? I can only imagine where you head must be in order for you to read it...

Peace Out...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing