View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 11:20 AM   #1
JasonPBrown
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Atlantic city show

I went to the Atlantic City show last night. I must say Scott was indeed back. He hit all the high notes on the Great Divide song. Reach out was actually sung better live than on the album. He was very energetic and his new band is really good. Some parts of the new band sounded better than the old crew but there was a few areas where it sounded just a bit different, not bad just different.
A highlight of the night was when I was standing out near the bar area with my wife when Jacklyn(spelling?) and Jagger walked right by us. She was holding Jagger's hand. She is extremley hot and when I told my wife who she was she noticed people starting to look at her so she walked a lot faster into the back stage area. Jagger has sure grown since Scott brought him out in the old Creed days.
The only complaint I have on the night was that half way through higher the microphone completly failed. Scott kept on singing but you could barely hear him and the crowd was singing so loud I think they didn't notice at first. Then Scott looked like he was getting pissed and he made a cut the music signal to his band mates and they all walked off stage. Everyone just sat there bewildered. Then an announcement came on and said they were experiencing technical difficulties.
15 minutes later Scott and the band came rushing out and started right into sublime. He said thanks for your patience and then kept on singing. After sublime they played WAWO acoustic, surround me and justify non-acoustic and then he thanked everyone and walked off. The set list was the same but the last three songs where supposed tp be encore songs from what I have seen on the last couple of concert posts. So when they left evryone was screaming for an encore anyways and we all waited for about 10 minutes and they never came out. I guess the 15 minute delay was there version of a pause and then the encore but we got jipped out of half of the song higher. So he really should have come back out and song one more song for a real encore.
All in all though it was a great concert his voice held up real well but I''ll tell you guys right now it will not hold up for an extended real long tour like the Creed days. At the end he really looked like he was straining but can you blame him he has to sing bullets, what if and reach out all in the same hour. Thats gotta kill anybody's vocalk cords.