View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 03:16 PM   #53
Aimee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
New Year's Show

Well, it hasn't been quite a month yet, but I've finally made it to this thread! After Chicago, I was worried about the Philly show. Of course, as you can see, there was no reason for my worry. Dogstar, Teri & KBoo- It was very nice meeting up with you even though it took us forever to find each other!
I love the beginning when it's dark and then Bullets starts with a fit of fire! The stage was different than usual in that the backdrop was a huge Creed Crest against a torn mettalic backdrop. There wasn't a walkway for Stapp to strut out on though. Ode was awesome live. Walking around, there was a certain magic in the air that night. The crowd was giving off such a positive and fun vibe. I swatted at balloons and beach balls for fun. Tried to squeeze up to the rail but no-go. I saw a lot of people gasp when Scott told us about Flip's baby and Mark's marriage to the beautiful (and fun!) Victoria. Stapp's dad was there along with his siter Amanda. Yup, it's going to be a very special year for Creed, indeed. Even if we can't see them.
At the brink of the new year, the crowd counted down, confetti cannons blasted the pit and the boys played Auld Lang Syne. I kissed my husband and hugged the guys. I even got a hug from the lead singer of Three Doors Down! It was one of the "funnest" new year's I have had even though my zipper busted at the begining of the night and was held together by safety pins all night!!!