Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 10:26 AM   #2760
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Life

lets revisted JOHN>3>8>14> FOR His disciples were gone unto a city to buy meat that sounds familiar some what then saith the women of of samaria unto him how is that that thou you being a jew asks drink of me which am a woman of samaria for the jews dont like us JESUS SAID TO HER, If Thou KNEW THE GIFT OF GOD And Who It Is That Saith To Thee Give Me drink Thou Would_est Have Asked Him Hand He Would HAVE GIVING THEE LIVING WATER,The Woman Said Unto Him Thou Has Nothing To Draw With PRAISE JESUS Its Hard To Draw Lord Knows When Only Dust Be Thy Drink The Woman A Said THE WELL BE DEEP From Whence Then Hast Thou That LIVING WATER Art Thou Greater Than Our Father Jacob Which Gave Us The Well And Drank thereof himself And His Children And Cattle, JESUS SAID, Whosoever Drinks Of This Water Shall Indeed Thirst Again PRAISE YA JESUS, BUT WHOSOEVER SHALL DRINK OF THE WATER THAT I GIVE SHALL BE IN HIM A Well Of Water Springing Into Everlasting Life PRAISE JESUS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND LIFE BLESSINGS AND STRENGTH MORE ABUNDANTLY GLORY TO GOD Where Bitter Waters Can Be Made Sweet IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS