Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 10:43 AM   #2757
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~One For All Over Comer

AND JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS Ya,alls In These Days ONLY ONE OVERCOMER Would Indeed PREVAIL PRAISE JESUS, i spoke on it not to along ago The Children Of The Kingdom Shall Be cast Into Outter Darkness To Overcome PRAISE JESUS We Dont Hold The Word PRAISE JESUS, The Word Holds Us, There Is Some Other Stuff I was going to follow up with From Jasons Thread PRAISE JESUS But it was to long for me to get into this morning, Lets Go To Psalms 88>4>8 I,am Counted With Theme That Go Down In The Pit I,am As A Man That Hath No Strength BUT GLORY TO GOD WHEN THE CORNER STONE COMETH, The Battle Is Gone In The Wine AND Remebered No More Free Amoung The Dead Like The Slain That Lie In The Grave Whom Thou Remembers No More Thou Hast Laid Me In he Lowest Pit In Darkness In the deeps, Thou Hast Put Away Mine Acoquaintance far from me an abomanation unto theme i,am shut up and cannot come forth The Word Of God Tells Us Even In These Times To Fear Not THE WILDERNESS And The Solitary Place Shall Be Glad For Theme AND THE DESERT SHALL REJOICE AND BLOSSOM AS THE ROSE And The Word Says ABUDANTLY, PRAISE JESUS STRENGETHEN Ye The Weak Hands And Confirm The Feable Kness OUR GOD WILL COMETH BE STRONG AND FEAR NOT, PEACE BE WITH US IN ALL THINGS ALL THINGS ARE SUBJECT UNDER HIM BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS,