Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #2754
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Reviving

tThe Word Of God Is Always QUICK TO REVIVE AND QUICK TO RESTORE, PRAISE JESUS For The Word Of God Is As Unto Securtiy For The Soul AND LIFE Un To Those That Be Rich In Confusing And Poor In Spirt Psalm>88>9>12 MINE Eyes Mourns By Reason Of Allfiction Lord I Have Called daily upon thee i have streched out my hands unto the will thou show wonders to the dead arise and praise selah.shall thy wonders to be known in the dark and thy righteousness in the land of the forgetfulness ? later on ya,alls the word of god foretold us of he that could do that praise jesus thats why every kness going bowl and every tounge confess that he is king of kings and lord of lords. mark>12>24>27 JESUS told the sadducees DO, ye not therefore err b/c ye know not the sciptures,neither the POWER OF GOD... For when they shall rise from the dead.They neither marry nor are given in marriage ; but are as the angels which are in heaven.And as touching the dead that they rise.Have ye not read in the book of Moses,how in the bush GOD, spake unto him saying I,am The God Of Abraham And The God Of Isaac.And The God Of Jacob HE Is Not The God Of The dead but The God Of The Living And JESUS told these people Therefore ye do greatley Err. GLORY TO GOD, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH YA,alls Just Heaps Of It To Perform The Tasks GLORY TO GOD we Know We Must AMEN AND peace Be With Us In The Names Thats Above All Other Names In The Mighty Name Of JESUS Love Each Other