Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 08:54 AM   #2752
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~No Greater Love

Lets Proceed JOHN 8>6>8 MY time is not yet come BUT your Time Is Always Ready The World Can,t Hate You BUT Me It Hates BECAUSE JESUS Said I Testify Of It THAT The Works Therof Are Evil Greed Jeaulsy hatred confusion i wanna SAY something Are Almighty CREATOR Created The World And Left His Foot Prints On Everything For Man Kind And The Lord Gave Us All These Beautiful Places and nature to give us just a small example of what heaven is like Do Not get these words confused JESUS SAID My Kingdom Is Not Of This World AND it Cant Not Be Meassured By The Eyes Of A Mortal Man So Ya,alls Never Find Yourselve Into A Place THAT AINT TO BIG For JESUS If He Dwelling In You You Have The Power To Do More That What You Think Evening If You May Going Through A Trial Or Not Sure Of Something They Something Wrong Wit Us All AMEN But We Indeed Strife PRAISE JESUS The Word Said My TIME Is Not Yet Come But Yours Is Always Ready Make That Out Reach To Your Brother To Your Sister AND Forbear Each Other In Love