View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 01:32 AM   #11
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Philly show last night

Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) KAREN!!!!!! I was so happy to finally get to see you again!!! Can't believe the last time we saw each other was when I got my tree taken down!!!

It was fantastic to hang out with you and Anna and Kerri and Linda!!! Wish we could do it MORE!!!!

It was such a great day for me!! Hanging with our original "Creedfreak" gang! I still remember Fort Wayne soo fondly...The day I met you, Kerri and Elayne for the first time and what an experience we had that day/night!! And remember Chad? What a sweetheart he was!! And the get-togethers we had over the first few years and the other awesome "Creedfreaks" we met along the way...I wish sometimes that we could go back to 2002 and start all over again!!
I was so happy that we all got our favorite songs on Thursday..I was like there's Teri's, Kerri's and my songs...and of course your little angels song, My Sacrifice...I miss you already!! ;O)
Luv ya hun....take care
Creedhead

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed