View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 11:22 AM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I would suggest definitely getting to the venue early. If you get there around 4:00 p.m. they're doing their soundcheck. At this time they won't be available. When they did soundcheck for the Philly show, they took a bunch of the people that were in the front of the line in to hear them play. Also, when Myles was doing OYE, he let several of those people sing the song up on stage during the soundcheck. It was fun for them and he got a chance to rest his voice for the show later. Try getting there before that. We got to the Electric Factory around 10:00 a.m. We walked around to the back of the place around 1:00 and that's when we met up with Michael, and later, Myles and Mark. But unless you have backstage passes, you definitely want to get there before the show to try to meet them.

As for suggestion, do what you want, but I'd feel funny giving my opinion to guys who have been in the business as long as they have.

We spent a few minutes chatting with Mark, so unless he wants to have your babies, I'd say 5-10 minutes before you become intrusive.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Last edited by TeriB19 : 10-15-2004 at 11:25 AM.