Old 12-23-2011, 07:34 AM   #2874
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Shifting Consciousness

"Tell me where I sign my name
Inside I have no peace of mind
Only bread of shame" Bread of Shame (CREED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwBEKVYViAA

Shame is another indicator of misalignment with love and acceptance of our being and of others. It is instilled at a young age, normally with the words "You should be ashamed of yourself." Anytime we stepped a little out of line this is what was repeated into our minds.

Interestingly as children believing what adults tell us, we consumed those words and then unknowingly nurtured them by always creating a life experience that caused them to be true for us.

The only way to avoid such experiences from repeating is to eradicate the seed (thought) from the mind using a repetitive counteractive affirmation. In doing so we create a new environment and new life experiences based on a newly planted seed (thought).

Here is a nice one:

Today, I want to release All need for guilt & shame, anger & resentment.

I am willing to release the need for guilt & shame. I release the pattern in my consciouness that has created these conditions. I order them wiped out, erased, eliminated, neutralized, released. I affirm that I am now free of them. I affirm that I am willing to release the causes; the patterns in my consciouness that are creating any negative conditions in my life now. I am willing to release the need for these conditons. I allow them to disappear, to fade away, to dissolve back into the nothingness from whence it came.

I am willing to stop mentally rejecting what I say I want. I am now FREE. I am FREE of the past. The old garbage no longer has a hold on me. I am now Free. I create in the present moment with the power of my own mind that which I now desire. My current thoughts are always creating my future. Now I will do this consciously. That which I need to know is revealed to me, & whatever I need comes to me. I am divinely protected & guided, & my way is made smooth and easy.

Anger & resentment & blame. I consciously dissolve that. I release the need for anger & resentment & blame. I truly forgive all of those that need forgiving & I forgive myself. I look forward to this day with love & peace & joy & anticipation of abundant good in every area.

This is a healthy, harmonious, loving, prosperous & creative day for me. It is filled with Joy. I welcome change & adventure. I bring new experiences & new people into my life.

Let this day be filled with love for me. Let this day be peaceful & calm. Let this day bring new insights, new understandings. Let this day bring unexpected prosperity. Let this be a day of great joy. This is my day. This is a good day. It is a new day. This is one of the best days I have ever had. This is a new beginning.

Merry CHRISTmas!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-23-2011 at 07:44 AM.