Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"JUST ONE MORE STEP"

"I've created my own prison." CREED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBBqjGd3fHQ&ob=av2e

What is my perception of Freedom?

There is an expression I want to project but I am worried about the worlds response to that expression, really..the freedom is not being challenged at all because its not really the world, its only my perception of the world. I care too much about the outside, about what people think about the choices I am making, it comes from a place of wanting approval and acceptance. This is the polar opposite of freedom.

When I am at this crossroad and this feeling comes up within me...it is an indicator that my life has become more than I am letting myself be. I have to make a choice in this moment to move forward or to remain standing where I have always stood, in a place of self deception.

The acceptance of others is a complete illusion started at the source of my being. Their approval doesn't matter because it all starts within me...when I approve, they approve and those who don't are not existant in my vibrational space ...anymore. They vanish from my path and the ones remaining in my space are genuine and align with source. But its only when I find the courage to crossover into an existance of mental clarity and understanding of who I really am, can this joyous moment be born. Welcome Home.

Letting go of all that I was only takes one more step toward what I am becoming.

Last edited by Sasa : 12-20-2011 at 06:16 AM.