View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 07:34 PM   #2870
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"ODD" evening posting for me....

Energy Flows where ATTENTION goes!

"Patience is a virtue only needed for one who holds on to the resistance of instant creation."

"All seasons are beautiful for the person who carries happiness within." Horace Friess

"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." Gandhi

Whatever is active in my vibration NOW...is bringing in my tomorrow. I Let go of the resistance of unforgiveness and embrace love with all of my being.
What I am living and what is playing out before my eyes is a vibrational indicator of what is going on within me. Relationships, financial well being, my landscape are all vibrational indicators of my thought process. I should recognize the importance of how I FEEL in this moment. I should care about the way I feel about everything because its planting seeds that grow into a great harvest. I should make it a point everyday to find a better feeling thought.

I have to remember that my better feeling thoughts are unique to me.

I must move myself deliberately back up the emotional scale to align with who I really am. As I do this everyday... I will begin to see through new eyes and I will fall in love with a life that is a friend in all ways to who I really am.

God is so, sooo Good and I am so very thankful for his presence in my life today, He was around every corner, in the eyes of every person, even in the beautiful artwork that lined the walls, I love texture art and I had such an epiphany while viewing it all.

The one thing I heard loud and clear today out of the mouth of a woman speaking to my heart was this: "I knew you before you were born." Prayer changes things and you can never ever replace family and friends in a time of need. Our little patent who was only 12 years old and like a son to me came thru the radiation treatment like a little warrior. He only has a few bandaids on his head from the brace that he had to wear during the treatment. They got all of the problem out of his head and he will heal completely.

Every DAY we should appreciate our children, and our family and friends because in an instant they can be sent home and we are left here holding a memory. Every day we should tell people what they mean to us. Every day we should forget the little problems and focus on what wonderful blessings God has given all of us especially through those who surround us daily.

So very Thankful!

Last edited by Sasa : 12-19-2011 at 07:51 PM.