Thread: self pleasure
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 07:48 PM   #88
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

Quote: (Originally Posted by SecretWeapon) Bro, relax. It's not our job to defend God, He can do that Himself, and
He will one day. Yeah, that person was out of line, but you just have to remember that some people could really care less about where they came from and what they say. They piss us off just for attention, ignore them, it's not worth the trouble of getting angry.
Butting heads with X has Been an ongoing occurance... and what he said was more "the Last Straw" type thing from our run-ins... I showed as much restraint as I possibly could... trust me...

X you obviously don't understand the Concept of a "Triune God" (tho it's a concept that can't fully be understood by human minds... it's apart of Faith)
3 in 1- The Holy Trinity- God Is God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit

Jesus is Fully God and yet Fully Man all at once...

Jesus + Guitars = Life

Last edited by Wylde-Tremonti : 04-24-2006 at 07:51 PM.