Thread: self pleasure
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 03:18 PM   #84
SecretWeapon
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: self pleasure

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator21) Hey buddy, I thought Christianity was supposto be MONOTHEISM, and I thought that In the old testimate, one of the 10 commandments is that there is only one god (AKA GOD) and you shall not have any other Gods (like jesus/mary/the pope/mark tremonti) before him.

So by saying that Jesus IS your god, you are.

1. Breaking one of the 10 commandments.
2. Breaking the rule that states Christianity is Monotheism.

GJ

Am I catholic? Not that I know of. What law says that by being a Christian I have to worship Mary or the pope? I don't worship any but God. If you did some research, you might learn a little about what Christianity is. You clearly don't know what your'e talking about by saying "one of the ten commandments is that there is only one God".

Actually, if you READ the Bible, you'd notice right away in Genesis God said "Let US make man in OUR image". Also, God came to Abraham in flesh and guess what? There were three 'men', not one. You can find a little booklet or pamphlet on the Trinity just about anywhere. Try one.

Edit: Even people who "worship" Mary or the pope
do not worship them before God. Every catholic I've
talked to about this makes it clear that God and Christ are
the most important to them.
Quote: Id also like to point out that you would "belive" that hairless wombats with plumber hats are your Lord if you grew up in a society that promoted that idea.

That's an outrageous insult. Why would anyone worship that? They wouldn't if their logic was functioning properly. But if there was a God who created the whole universe and all of life, why would that be crazy to worship? It wouldn't. C'mon, man, if you have to insult someone, at least come up with something feasible.

Last edited by SecretWeapon : 04-23-2006 at 03:27 PM.