View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 03:47 PM   #25
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Alter Bridge Attacks

Quote: (Originally Posted by Robin101) If it was a member of AB, who do you think it was?

My first thought was Brian. It's a crazy thing to do, and I think Brian would be the one to go out on stage and do something about some idiots bashing the U.S.

But when I read the part about a "team skull cap" on the head of the member who supposedly attacked the lead singer of this other band, I thought it might be someone else. Maybe Tremo or Flip? I'd be shocked if it's Myles.

Of course, I'm just speculating as we do not know for sure that everything went down as this singer says. Like others in this thread have said, there is a good possibility that Living Things' lead singer is just trying to drum up some publicity for his rather unknown band. Who knows if a member of AB was even involved? Maybe it was just the crew.

Still, this whole thing gave me, well, a good chuckle. I'm used to reading about this sort of stuff regarding Stapp, but Mark, Flip, Brian and Myles? It's certainly different, lol.

All of this aside, if everything mentioned in the article actually happened, I don't know whether to be disappointed that AB attacked, or proud of them. Personally, if I were in their shoes, I would not have attacked the other band physically. I would have went out on stage and got on a mic and gave them a piece of my mind. I am proud, though, that AB stood up for their country and their beliefs. I would have done the same myself, just not physically attacked the idiots.

And for the record, I am a fan of Pearl Jam's new album.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!