Thread: prayer request
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 11:33 PM   #1
Rulesdontapply
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
prayer request

Hey all. well i have a few things i would like to ask u to pray for me about. the first is that i have been driving my moms car for quit awhile now trying to save money for my own and i got a job working at a day care a few days ago and i started today and loved it. i love all those kids and think the job is great but on the way home i was involved in a car accident and now am not able to drive and my grandmother was kind enough to ofer me a ride for a few days but i have to pay off the damage to my parents car and save money to buy my own now. i really dont know how i can do this and need pray for guidance and some financial help. i also start school soon and am not goin to b able to drive to the school i wanted to attend and now have to go to a school that i really would rather not have had to attend for a few reasons. the other request is that i have become very close to a girl i am dating and now that school is starting and i have no car im scared that i wont b able to c her. it also scares me that i care so much. i have cared for ppl in the past but i 'fell for her' in a matter of speaking and dont know if thats right. i know that if i had to not c her it would tare me apart. it scares me that i feel so deeply for her and that i couldnt stop myself from it this time. i cant b around her w/ out feeling like this and dont know if its right for me 2. i would love prayer and advice about this. thank u all and keep me in your prayers