Thread: U2 in Philly!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 09:20 PM   #6
scrit
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) WOW! AMAZING!!!! I LOOOOVE U2 and BONO!!! I have all their cds...
I will NEVER forget that amazing show they performed here!!! And I hope I CAN see them AGAIN!!!!!!!!! Bono said they are going to play here again NEXT YEAR!!!!!! Im waiting for it, couinting days to 2006!!!!!!!!
Sorry....but Im hyper...lol

and Scrit I AM (completely) envying you !!!!!!!! but not too much cause the same day Ill see Pearl Jam...lol
Another one of my favorite bands that I want to see live! I hope they play a good concert for you.

Quote: The stage was wild. It was open all around, so they sold tickets behind the stage and there was this oddly shaped oval catwalk-type thing that they all at one time or another walked around, high-fiving and shaking hands with the people in the pit. It was lighted as well, and it was part of a pretty cool light show, almost like laser lights and stuff. Really cool.

Where I am sitting is behind the stage. I heard there is a curtain of lights among other things behind the stage, I hope i have a good view of the band. Even though they are behind the stage, they are pretty close though.

-U2