Thread: Creed 5
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #19
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed 5

Quote: (Originally Posted by adparaiki) to me Creed is something really different to AB and AB will never be Creed and Creed will never be AB. Yes the music (guitar) sounded more like AB but thats because Mark played and wrote it and thats now his wriring style. The music was different for some songs like - rain could never work as an AB song.

To me Creed is alot of Stapp I always feel the passion in his voice and the words realy connect to me, I love the way he writes and no one can do that like him

Don't get me wrong I love Creed and AB, Scott Stapp solo and even Mayfield 4 but they are completely different. But to me nothing compares to Creed, nothing reaches me like Creed, nothing has that connection and energy and together Tremonti and Stapp are the best apart they are good.
Well said!!

I love both AB and Creed... There is no comparison between the bands in my mind. It would be like comparing a panther to a wolf... Both are awesome creatures but very different!!

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~