Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 01:06 PM   #9307
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I need 3 housemates or I will be broke forever,,,

Yep I am 36 as well and yep I agree big time!
we is da housemates, Lord Knows Sis i kick myself In the A*^^ss Daily For Not Being An Octupus All Of This My And Laundry To we aints, broke just bad management proceeds your forced to have mercy up on, you can choose your friends but not your family, everybody does the best of the best possibile in such freezing times, others will go forth, in divinty and respect and my fave common since, and others will just set, it makes me no difference either way, transitions is all over, we,ve been long prepared for the days that the wicked feareth, and wrongfully just men Oh Will Be Cut Down To Size, i loved the Beantly Speach, he apolagized my joy that flows from with in, some trains you cant slow down that rideth upon victory, if anybody has had ever played the card game 52 pick up, here we be, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AND PRECIOUS PEACE BE STILL, NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER, As A BATTLE ALREADY WON CANT BE LOST, Therefore They Haveth No Remedy, But My Favorite The Excuse, false prophets shall rise, and fall, in both constutions, as we stand as one,