Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 11:39 PM   #43
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

You're missing the point... having an opinion & throwing insults at the band & those who know them are 2 completely different things. Like I said If you can't express yourself in a constructive manner what's the point?... it's almost as if you think complaining helps the band and the discussion - which it doesn't & that's all I was trying to say. Trust me I've been through the same things with ABB/TABN & thankfully we've made an effort to change things for the better for fans. As far as "worshiping" a band, I have no interest in that & I never will... they're all normal people like we are & I think it's stupid to put a band above everything else and pretend like their Gods. I'm just a big fan of their work & admire their talent... needless to say they've helped me through some tough times.

Lastly I guess if it's always going to be this way, I want no part in helping CreedFeed anymore. I'm glad you appreciated my help but quite frankly I'm tired of serving a lost cause unless things can stay positive around here. I'll admit I was never around much back in the day but I thought this was a pretty cool place to discuss Creed and all of their projects without getting jumped on. My suggestion is to 'clean up' a bit or at least think before you type from now on... you'll have a better environment for fans to discuss things without turning threads into flame wars. Also I don't want to take anything away from Steve... I've heard a lot of great things about you man! I wish you the best in keeping this site alive & well.

If any of you guys want to get in touch, you can always jump over on TABN or PBF & shoot me a pm.

-Jared

One Nation. Indivisible.