Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 09:01 AM   #39
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) ^I suggest you read the thread again actually. I'm not just talking about this thread either... I've read some really disgusting comments here over the past year & a half. Also how am I dividing myself? if you're talking about me distancing myself from the negativity then yes, I guess I am divided. I have no interest in arguing on a discussion board about how the guys don't care about their fans or if they're doing Creed just for the money... it's ridiculous & immature. I'll always do my best to defend the band though, especially to people (so called "fans") who don't have a clue. I try at least.

Sometimes I wonder why I even post here... it's one gripe after the other & then it leads to attacks which I don't have time for. Opinions are fine but it's obvious that some people can't express themselves in a constructive manner. So with all due respect I'm really considering leaving for awhile... which I'm sure no one cares but I'd rather be a part of a community who is on the same "team" like you say instead of nitpicking everything the band does & taking jabs at family members and friends.
so as long as we insult in a constructive manor , its ok, i agree DK i needs some Lucas Theme, Music From John W. around the time The Vader was over seeing the construction on the death star, i asure you in my own werid way, we our doubling Effords To Make Sure Everybody Is Pushing Toward To That Same Goal, it just feels far from, I do Believe Sir you are much needed here with us and it would be a great loss to not have ya with us, through out this season and my friend i tell ya another good theroy of mine, they say one must have to give love to get love in return i for one dont agree when we acknowlege a chosen few our without love, and does not have time for the non stop countinuing of its human a nature emotions Tina Sung It Best, We Acknowlege That We Must Love When We Our Not Loved It In Return And Its A Burning Desire to do just that in these days, dont be decived by the false hope stick to the marrow that will stick with you, and do not join those who divide themeselves, CREED i always have and i always will respect the band for being kings of the south wind, however none of can help stapps perculiar behavior through the years, sometimes you reach that place when your looking at one person and thats you and you alone, this have been swiftly moving years for young guy i believe he will mature, with a firm upper hand, in a wilderness state, as for myself AND THE AB NATION, im true to my own and will not depart nor will i turn, DK, i do hope you feel the same, crticism hatred mixed crticism i,ll bring that up, is something we all must take in daily and rightly DIVIED, through it, Like The Soildgers we are we day soon my friend, we will find out where i preseverance our going, from The Bands To The Bible In This Holy Wars, Peace Be With You In Jesus Name DK, i cant change your decisions but my final IS and for the rest to thats getting bright ideas, Do Stay, ......... the crooked made smooth,