Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 04:18 AM   #36
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dark_Knight) ^I suggest you read the thread again actually. I'm not just talking about this thread either... I've read some really disgusting comments here over the past year & a half. Also how am I dividing myself? if you're talking about me distancing myself from the negativity then yes, I guess I am divided. I have no interest in arguing on a discussion board about how the guys don't care about their fans or if they're doing Creed just for the money... it's ridiculous & immature. I'll always do my best to defend the band though, especially to people (so called "fans") who don't have a clue. I try at least.

Sometimes I wonder why I even post here... it's one gripe after the other & then it leads to attacks which I don't have time for. Opinions are fine but it's obvious that some people can't express themselves in a constructive manner. So with all due respect I'm really considering leaving for awhile... which I'm sure no one cares but I'd rather be a part of a community who is on the same "team" like you say instead of nitpicking everything the band does & taking jabs at family members and friends.

I personally think it would be a loss if you decide to leave... You have shared updates and news all this while. The forum owes you for that. Its a small community here... and just like everything, its not perfect. Nothing is suppose to be perfect You wouldn't be right if someone else isn't wrong. I have read the thread again and I get your point.

Stick around mate.

When is the Full length Video coming out?