Thread: Isolation Video
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 02:55 AM   #35
Dark_Knight
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Isolation Video

^I suggest you read the thread again actually. I'm not just talking about this thread either... I've read some really disgusting comments here over the past year & a half. Also how am I dividing myself? if you're talking about me distancing myself from the negativity then yes, I guess I am divided. I have no interest in arguing on a discussion board about how the guys don't care about their fans or if they're doing Creed just for the money... it's ridiculous & immature. I'll always do my best to defend the band though, especially to people (so called "fans") who don't have a clue. I try at least.

Sometimes I wonder why I even post here... it's one gripe after the other & then it leads to attacks which I don't have time for. Opinions are fine but it's obvious that some people can't express themselves in a constructive manner. So with all due respect I'm really considering leaving for awhile... which I'm sure no one cares but I'd rather be a part of a community who is on the same "team" like you say instead of nitpicking everything the band does & taking jabs at family members and friends.

One Nation. Indivisible.